What Have We Done?
- Through private and corporate donations, raised over $1,000,000
- Provided nearly three-quarters of a million dollars to children with brain tumors and their families through our financial assistance program and holiday giving
BDF Financial Assistance Program
- Medical costs are high, treatments are long, and the bills don’t stop. Parents need the chance to stop worrying about unpaid bills due to other expenses and job loss, and focus 100% of their attention on their child.
- Over 8 years, BDF has responded to more than 600 requests for assistance and provided nearly $400,000 of assistance to families of patients at more than 20 different hospitals nationwide
- Over 50% of the families we have helped have income levels less than $25,000 a year!
BDF Holiday Giving Program
- Bryan’s Dream Foundation focuses extra-special attention on the children with brain tumors we serve during the holiday season.
- Our holiday giving program focuses on hospitals in the tri-state area, generally, Children’s Hospital of NY, NYU Medical Center, CHOP, Cohen Children’s Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital.
- From 2006 – 2013, we have brightened Thanksgiving & the holidays of numerous children:
- Thanksgiving – Paid for complete Thanksgiving Dinner for 32 families
- Holiday Gift Bags – Made over1000 fleece blankets for holiday gift bags which also include gift cards and small toys
- Holiday Family Giving – Provided gifts to 36 brain tumor families (all family members in the household!) – 161 family members in total
- BDF has provided more than $275,000 in Holiday giving since 2006